Saturday, September 25, 2010

Snap It Screen Capture 3.7 Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review Snap It Screen Capture v. 3.7 1 Click Software.





Here is a description of the product taken from their website:


It is a very convenient tool for bloggers. When you write posts on your blog you need to capture and crop images from different sources - this tool is for you.



- Supports hotkeys, auto-saving, clipboard

-Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard

- Tracks capture history, auto-saves captured images

- Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats

- Auto-names captured images




Minimal system requirements:


Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista installed and configured on your system.





I have been using the software for about a week now and I have really enjoyed it. I can definately see where it would be a great timesaver. You can capture anything on your screen in 1 click. The set up and installation process is quick and easy. 3 simple steps and you are ready to go! In less than 15 minutes, I was using the product.



One of my favorite features is the auto-save option. So easy to crop, click, and save the shot you need. It would be very beneficial for those working on tutorials for their blogs and websites.




Here is a screen capture from my blog. It works well for a whole page or just capturing a region.








Visit their website to learn more about Snap It Screen Capture v3.7 or to Download and Install the program here.


You can try it for yourself for free and discover how easy it is to take a "snapshot" of anything --exactly what you need on your PC screen!



For my blogging friends:



If you would like to create a review on your blog/facebook/twitter, etc
let me know and you can receive a free copy of this software.







***Disclosure Statement**** I was given a free copy of this product, in exchange, for my honest review on this blog.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails