Sunday, February 13, 2011

Homeschool Mothers Journal 2-13-11

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week...lots going on, and hubby is on a trip to Germany.

In our homeschool this week...the little boys are continuing their study of Medieval times, birds and we are reviewing DNG’s Expedition Ireland. Josh is spending time learning about the events that were going on during Abe Lincolns life time.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...We've been to the orthodonist’s office two different times, big grocery shopping trip, lunch and movies for Valentine's Day, piano and guitar lessons, skating for Noah, and a sleepover.

My favorite thing this week was...playing games with the boys.

What's working/not working for us... I really need to work on our school schedule for Mondays. We have to be out for several hours in the afternoon for music lessons and so we are always running behind or rushing.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...I am already making plans, thinking about next year. I try to be careful about that because I don’t want to miss the rest of this year.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
“Life is not an emergency” ~Ann Voskamp from One Thousand Gifts



1 comment:

Jen U. said...

Enjoyed reading your post. Hope it has been a good week for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails